112 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Cost: $10 Cover for Men and $5 for Women
Parking: Street Parking is hard on Saturday nights, but if you drive around a bit you may find something. There are also paid garages around.
Time: 9pm til 2am
Lesson: Beginner Level Lesson from 9pm – 10:30pm with Mike Andino
Brasils has salsa dancing on Saturdays in Philadelphia. During the weekend, you will find mostly beginners plus a few intermediate level dancers. The DJ plays a respectable amount of salsa, but there is also bachata, merengue, cha-cha, and reggaeton later in the night.
- New faces and friendly people.
- A nice mix of music besides salsa.
- Usually a decent turnout.
- Party atmosphere and good ambiance.
- Music is louder than most places and sometimes hard to talk to people.
- Most advanced and intermediate dancers come out on Wednesdays instead. So if you are looking for better dancers, then Wednesdays is a better night.
- $10 cover for guys instead of $5 on Wednesdays.
- Street parking can be hard to find.